Home > Archive >Spammers
Author:jc
email: jc@rugkazbah.com
Sun, Apr 22nd, 2007 10:41:13 PM
Topic: Spammers

Spammers win; JC loses (as if anyone doesn't know he's a loser)

Author: Cevat Kanig
email:
Sun, Apr 22nd, 2007 10:41:13 PM

What a stupid discussion this is. don't you have any thing else to do then this? the rugdom does't need these kinds of stupid discussions. My advice to you spammer is to get a real life.if you have anything to say About rugs,please inform us.

Author: New Name
email:
Sun, Apr 22nd, 2007 03:00:35 PM

RK Replies: Writing to yourself, anonymouse? Why bother using a pseudonym when yer IP is the same. We know it's you, dummy?

Plus, you hyperventilating twit, go quote one passage in all that we have posted about your fellow rug sandboxer, kanig, that threatens his "family" or even him.

No, js, you've proven what a cretin and POS you are.

Need more convincing?

===========================

You didn't harass Cevat Kanig's family? The thread, "Cevat Kanig's Posts" (in the Archive Section) shows that this is a lie.

The spammers don't own this site? Get real.

So, pointing out what a prick JC is makes him sympathetic? I guess it's because he's such a pathetic prick.

Author: congratulations
email:
Sun, Apr 22nd, 2007 01:56:46 PM

RK Replies: We well know how many fools, clowns, posers, idiots, morons and worse populate rugdom and we are never surprised by the BS, garbage, nonsense and stupidity that you all post to this board.

Enough is enough 'cause y'all have only succeeded in proving our contentions.

By the way, can't any of you start or carry a discussion about a rug that doesn't start with "mine is better" or I paid $xxx"?

==========================

anonymouse- you've succeeded in doing what jc has been unable to do for decades- you've made him a sympathetic character in your little soap opera i hope you two will be very happy together best of luck to you both

Author: Anonymouse
email:
Sun, Apr 22nd, 2007 08:56:11 AM

RK Replies:

If you would really like answers, you can email us directly(jc at rugkazbah.com) or you can post with your name attached.

You know we already have a good idea who you are, fat-mouth, so why don't you pull yourself up by your made in china shoelaces and be at least half as brave as you believe you are, pissant.

As for your absurd assertions we "harassed" kanig's "family" or that "spammers" own us? Well, let's say they are just as untrue and bogus as your premise for posting here.

NB: We could make it more difficult for you to do that but frankly with each post we get closer to identifying you.

So the choice is yours, js, fess up or be exposed further.

And are you really sure it's we who are such a "nobody"?

===================

You're avoiding the questions, JC. What will you do to me if I keep this up? Who did you run off? Not, who do you imagine that you ran off, who did you really and truly frighten enough to make him leave you alone?

I heard that you harassed Cevat Kanig's family, but he comes back to kick your bony ass anyway.

Tell me, JC, why should anyone be afraid of a twit like you? Big f***ing deal, you know that I post on The Site Whose Name You Censor? Is that supposed to scare me?

You're a 100% nobody who thinks he's a 100% somebody. That's too dumb for words.

Congratulations on adding Captcha to block the spammers who own you. You're probably the only webmaster on the planet who can't even do that right.

email:
Sat, Apr 21st, 2007 06:34:10 PM

RK Replies: Keep it up, fatty, and perhaps more than that cheap steak will be sizzling on your 20 year old electric stove.

And since we always allowed our chess opponents to do over their moves when it would be followed by checkmate, we'd just like to inform you that your hypter-text choices will soon give you away, be careful now, mr do-you-know-who-I-am, dummy.

====================

Really, JC. I'm serious. What will you do to me if I keep posting? What did you do to the people you ran off that makes them stay away? Did you come to their homes and make them smell your breath? Did you thrash them soundly?

Did you buy adverts in their local newspapers that told their neighbours that they are [i]miscreants[/i]? I don't think that's it. Nobody even uses that word anymore. They'd just think you're a jerk for using it yourself. Come to think of it, you are a jerk for using it yourself.

email:
Sat, Apr 21st, 2007 04:24:17 PM

RK Replies: A number of panty-waisted nobodys like you, mousey, have been identified - that's why they stopped posting.

We have a good idea who you are, too, mr windy city. Say hi to steev for us, would ya.

And anytime you want to electrocute yourself, tubby, just keep stickin' yer pudgy fingers into our outlet and you might find more than just a 220v surge.

===================

Just a few questions for you, JC.
1. Have you ever actually identified one of the miscreants who keep posting without giving their names?
2. If so, what were some of the awful consequences you inflicted?

.I ask only because I can't think of a single thing you could do that would frighten anyone.

For someone with zero clout, you sure think you're a powerhouse.

Author: poop????????? Fri, Apr 20th, 2007 12:33:57 PM

I really don't have much to say except to the person who mentions eating poop! A small suggestion. You may be a closet poop eater since all you do is talk about it. I suggest seriously that you visit someone to help you with your latent problem. Please give us a break so we can enjoy all the insanity that usually goes on here.

Author: toiletkazbah
email:
Tue, Apr 17th, 2007 12:04:43 PM

RK Replies: Oy, why keep changing your name? We know it is you every time from the IP.

Plus, your fantasies and rather unsavory predilections and projections show you to be in need of some serious psychological help.

How about emailing a psychiatrist instead of posting here. Surely a doc will be more sympathetic than RK.

And please don't stop posting, we're enjoying your efforts at digging your own grave, dingo. So, believe it or not, with each new post you make we get closer and closer to identifying you.

=====================================

You seem not to understand the basic difference between facts and opinions. Your opinions, jack, are as worthless as the turd sanwich you ate for breakfast. Keep chowing-down, shit breath!

Author: Douglas Feinmann
email:
Tue, Apr 17th, 2007 12:01:10 PM

Carbon Dating of 21st Century Cassin Turds -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The specific radioactive isotope of rugkazbah wamri and the pineaplle woodchuck make this prospect difficult. Monday is perfect. thejack will be munching on merde patte from his ass on his ass outside the Paris auction house. The door is locked.

Author: rugkazbah the sewer of a cowardly hypocrite
email:
Mon, Apr 16th, 2007 12:20:12 PM

RK Replies:

If you consider the truth to be bullshit, then you are correct.

But since everything written here on RugKazbah.com about anyone is truth, i.e. fact supported by recorded and identifiable history, then you, squeeky, are nothing more than a loud mouthed, anonymouse.

===========================

Posting bullshit about dead people who can no longer defend themselves is a bit chıckenshit too, don't you thınk, jack CassIN? You cowardly hypocrite.

Author: ???
email:
Mon, Apr 16th, 2007 08:27:21 AM

RK REplies:

We know their IP addresses, as yours as well, big-mouth.

===================================

Spammers post their URLs, and you think you're scaring them by finding out their IP addresses? OMFG, I can't believe what an imbecile you are!

Author: jc
email:
Sun, Apr 15th, 2007 11:39:46 AM

RK Replies: Over the years RugKazbah.com has been online, we have experienced various miscreants who have tried to impugn our reputation, collection and expertise; to say nothing about littering our board with spam because they are unable to do anything else.

Posting spam on an open discussion board is no feat of skill or anything to be proud of. In fact, like taking candy from a baby, anyone who engages in such activity demonstrates what a chicken-shit, morally challenged, piece of crap they truly are.

Make no mistake or have any doubts, we have not been sleeping at the wheel through this episode, either. We busted the trangressors in the past and will do the same presently.

In that regard, our webmaster has now compiled an interesting dossier of IP addresses and will soon be able to pinpoint exactly where all this impotency-possessed spam originates.

So keep it up, dick-less, and pretty soon you will be face to face and knee-high to a process that will not be as enjoyable, or easy to extricate yourself from, as posting spam to an open discussion board has been.

=====================================

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service