Home > Our Software >New Software
Author:webmaster
email: webmaster@rugkazbah.com
Wed, May 5th, 2010 11:15:54 AM
Topic: New Software

The new software we have installed to prevent open access to the board by automatic spamming programs is now complete. Along with these tools we have also included some others which will help us to further identify where obnoxious, off-topic, foul language defamation and slanderous posting originates.

Because RugKazbah is dedicated to providing open, unmoderated access for all we felt this was necessary and also the best method to discourage and combat those who might feel free to attempt to litter our discussion board.

I can assure you anyone who tries to continue such activity will be held fully accountable for his or her actions.

Author: CK
email:
Wed, May 5th, 2010 11:15:54 AM

Jack, What these people wants from you?

Author: My name is still Red
email:
Fri, May 11th, 2007 10:36:19 AM

By posting here it is clear the only thing you have proven is your inability to act like anything other than a weasel and an anonymouse. Absolutely nothing else.

And here's some Latin back atcha, dingo

Infinitus est numerus stultorum.

Translation: infinite is the number of fools...

=============================

You see? Quod erat demonstrandum (for the uncultivated like you it means: What was to be demonstrated).

Author: My name is Red
email: Mynameisred@hotmail.com
Sun, May 6th, 2007 12:25:30 PM

RK Replies: Weasel from Chicago. RK says go fuck yourself.

That plain enough for you.

=======================

Sir, the main originator of obnoxious, off-topic, foul language defamation and slanderous postings on this web site is Jack Cassin. You should deal with him first. The best way, I'm afraid, is Jack's termination. Shooting him in the head shouldn't suffice: he's already brain-dead. Throw him in a meat grinder. Good luck.

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service