Home > Rug, Kelim, Soumak, Textile Post Archive >anatolianpicker
the anatolian pick-pocket
Author:jc
email:
Thu, Sep 20th, 2012 12:17:37 PM
Topic: anatolianpicker
the anatolian pick-pocket

(ed. RK has now straightened out our problem with Ali Osman, aka the anatolianpicker, and we can now faithfully state he has recognized the problem and promised to remedy it.

The agreement we have made is in the process of being fulfilled, and as soon as that happens RK intends on posting some additional comments here.

Stay tuned...)

There is a certain Istanbul rug "dealer" who goes by the name of "anatolianpicker" on rugrabbit dot com. This man is a lair, a cheat, a thief. RK is not the only one he has cheated and lied to -- we know at least four other people who have had the same experience with him.

RK intends to get everyone together and press this person to make good on his debts and promises.

If any readers have had similar experiences with him RK urges you to email us and join our action.

By the way the anatolian pic-pocket's name is:
Ali Osman Aykul

his equally dishonest partner name is:
Ramazan Boğa

Their address is:
Binbirdirek. Mah. Klodfarer Cad. No:41/9 Sultanahmet İstanbul

Author: xudzwiw
email:
Sun, Dec 23rd, 2018 12:04:44 PM

C9JMSJ zhqkjtctogds, [url=http://awlhrudtbybe.com/]awlhrudtbybe[/url], [link=http://qvqzzldbofrx.com/]qvqzzldbofrx[/link], http://kmbjkykjbemb.com/

Author: jc
email:
Thu, Sep 20th, 2012 12:17:37 PM

RK would like to publicly thank Ali Osman Akyul for his recognition of the debt owed RK and for it making good.

We believe he recognizes the importance of honest dealing and will now endeavor to maintain a high standard of business ethic and moral.

'Nuff said

email:
Sun, Sep 16th, 2012 09:48:37 AM

RK has now straightened out our problem with Ali Osman, aka the anatolianpicker, and we can now faithfully state he has recognized the problem and promised to remedy it.

The agreement we have made is in the process of being fulfilled, and as soon as that happens RK intends on posting some additional comments here.

Stay tuned...

Author: you are an idiot Jack Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 07:41:38 PM

Jack you are an idiot and really ass wipe. There bussiness booming becasue of your comments. Its and honnor to be hated by you. It pays off. Their ass is clean because of you, they wiped it with you.

email:
Sat, Jul 16th, 2011 03:46:51 AM

BEWARE OF THIS MAN AND HIS PARTNER

THEY ARE CROOKS AND DISHONEST TO THE MAX

THEY WILL LIE AND CHEAT TO MAKE ANY DEAL

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY RK

email:
Fri, Jun 3rd, 2011 03:01:02 AM

Rumor has it if osman, the Anatolianpicker, cheat and liar or his equally guilty partner show up in Stockholm they will get a reception they might not be able to recover from.

There are a number of people who need to settle the score with them and they will be on the lookout for either of these two miscreants.

"You can cheat some of the people some of the time" but if you cheat too many, too often, you will pay for your dishonesty and this is what osman is now going to experience.

email:
Wed, May 25th, 2011 08:11:48 AM

It is no wonder sam, aka the sham, coad co-owner of rugrabbit.com continues to allow the anatolian picker, aka cheat and liar anatolian pickpocket, to post and sell his wares that website.

There are enough complaints from the people the anatolian picker has lied to and cheated to warrant shutting him down and out of business.

But, just like the anatolian pickpocket, sam the sham has a propensity to lie, and, while he is not as big a cheat and thief as that slob from Turkey, sam's history is rugDUMB belies any thoughts he can be trusted to tell he truth and deal honestly.

Author: yo mamma
email: yo mamma
Sat, May 14th, 2011 04:18:54 PM

RK Replies:

Hey squeeky--

Of course, what's it to you?

-------------------

i almost forgot, at least he has address, do you have one?

Author: yo mamma
email: yo mamma
Sat, May 14th, 2011 04:17:28 PM

RK Replies:

Hey chicken-shit anonymouse:

And what's that?

---------------------

so at least you and the anatolyan man have somthing in common.

email:
Fri, May 6th, 2011 12:58:49 PM

This ali osman, aka anatolian picker, is quite the cheat and lair.

So far we have a list of 7 people he has done in, not because he is so smart or clever a cheat and lair, but because people trusted him.

RK has some ideas how to, let's just say, encourage osman to make good on his debts and long overdue promises.

A word to the wise, although it is surely wasted on a little, squirmy, give Turkey a bad name, creep like osman, would be for him to contact us and the other people he owes asap and begin to honor his words with deeds.

Should he fail to do so, RK's ideas will eventually catch-up with him and perhaps then he will regret what he has done.

Author: Joe
email:
Sun, Apr 24th, 2011 09:48:56 AM

RK Replies: Hi there Joe.

Sorry to learn and hear another person has been done in by this creep.

Would you please email me:

rk at rugkazbah.com

and at the least send me exactly what happened.

Or, and this would be far better, join with us to get Osman to make good on his promises and debts.

If we all join together this will be quite easy to do, separately he knows each of us will not be able to do much. This is why he keeps doing these dishonest things.

It is time to get him and make him aware he will not be able to act like this anymore and will have to satisfy all those he has cheated and lied to.

Thanks, we look forward to your reply.

===================

I've had some bad experiences with him as well. Got a kelim that was...exaggerated by the photos, and he agreed to a return. When I sent it, the postal service returned it to me with a "no such address" notification. While that was going on, bought another piece with "all natural dyes" that looked good in the photos, but any novice can tell has a synthetic, runny red. Didn't bother to try for a return on that one. Do not deal with him. joe

Author: Floris van den berg
email: florist_v@yahoo.com
Fri, Apr 22nd, 2011 01:32:54 PM

RK Replies:

Thanks Floris and I will call you to discuss this soon.

=============

I know this Osman person. He has been taking continually goods from different Amsterdam dealers, among myself. Always coming back for more and he never paid.I last saw him a couple of years ago. When we confronted him with his behaviour he diddin't seem to understand what the issue was. Very strange and dangerous person.

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service