Home > Rug, Kelim, Soumak, Textile Post Archive >His Favorite Things
Author:jc
email:
Thu, Dec 15th, 2011 09:20:35 PM
Topic: His Favorite Things

Just like the "going out of business" rug shoppe owners, who have been going out of business for years, is dennis the menace dodds, head honcho at the icoc but in fact nothing but a liar, cheat and thief at heart.

Witness dodds's latest demonstration of his dishonest, cheatin' and lying ways.

For the past several days the menace dodds has been posting rugs like this one below with the title "a few of my favorite things" on the internet.

The innocent, who don't know better, might be impressed but RK knows dodds has been trying to sell these "favorite things" to any and all comers for years.

Now, how does that look?

According to RK it looks bad, for aren't ones favorite things always held near and dear?

Well, with any straight and honest person they would be but clearly they are not with a scheister, liar and carpet-bagging con man like dodds.

Perhaps readers might think RK is making a mountain out of a molehill but when this latest demonstration of dodds's duplicity is added to others he has perpetrated, like "curating" museum " shows" and filling them with his "favorite things" and then, believe it or not, selling them right of the museum walls! Let's also all remember the Los Angeles County Museum of Art "bellini rug" rip-off dodds shamefully set-up.

To call dodds a miscreant makes light of his thieving nature, and only in rugDUMB would such a miserable excuse for a human being continue to hold a position like chairman of the icoc.

RK says: Time to run dodds outta town with a nice coat of tar and feathers to keep his sorrowful butt warm this Xmas season.

"My favorite things" what a load of bullshit rubbish...

Author: jc
email:
Thu, Dec 15th, 2011 09:20:35 PM

RK does not sucker punch anyone and every time we have written about someone in rugDUMB here on RugKazbah.com, like dodds or marcuson, we have emailed them a link.

Yesterday we did that with dodds and received several emails from him.

The last of them is below with our reply.

If dodds is so sure what RK writes is not the truth and is "threatening, intimidating and defamatory", why doesn't he try to stop us by using the libel laws which exist in America?

Simple answer: because everything that RK has written, and will continue to write, is the truth -- and the truth is by definition, as we wrote back to dodds, never threatening, intimidating or defamatory.

So here is what dodds wrote and our stiff reply.

"Jack,

Your threatening, intimidating and bullying e-messages and your defamatory postings are not welcome in our house, or in our lives. I ask you to stop them now.

Dennis Dodds"

And here is RK's reply:

THE TRUTH IS NEVER, NOR CAN IT EVER BE, THREATENING, INTIMIDATING AND/ OR DEFAMATORY

YOU ARE A PROVEN CHEAT, A LIAR, AND A THIEF AND APPARENTLY YOU DO IT ON A SERIAL BASIS

IF YOU ARE SO SURE I AM WRONG GO TRY TO START A LEGAL PROCESS TO STOP ME

I WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE IN ANY COURT WHAT A DISGUSTING CAREER YOU HAVE HAD

THE LACMA RIP-OFF IS ENOUGH TO SINK YOUR BOAT dodds, SO TRY AND TAKE IT OUT OF THE SAFE HARBOR YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SHELTER YOURSELF IN FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND I WILL TORPEDO IT WITH THE TRUTH

PLUS STUFFING THE "MUSEUM EXHIBITIONS" YOU HAVE "CURATED" FOR THOSE IDIOTS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PENN. WITH YOUR INVENTORY AND THEN SELLING THAT CRAP OFF THE MUSEUM'S WALLS IS EQUALLY AS DISGUSTING, UNPROFESSIONAL AND SLEAZY

I WILL MAKE SURE THE WORLD KNOWS OF YOUR MISDEEDS, dennis THE MEANCE dodds AND WELCOME ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO TRY AND STOP ME

JACK CASSIN

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service