Author: test 1
email:
Mon, Jan 21st, 2019 06:28:20 PM

test 1 test 1

Author: jc
email:
Sun, Dec 30th, 2018 12:14:44 PM

Ha Ha!

Whether professer steven price, aka steev price-clown, was stoned or not he would have no increased ability to understand a chuval.

To say he is a lost case gives him too much credit. And please let's not waste time on an asshat wearing douchebag like steev.

Author: John Lewis
email: john_lewis@mac.com
Sat, Dec 29th, 2018 11:41:24 PM

I was banned from his site years ago and haven't visited it since. I had been to the Linden Museum in Stuttgart where they had an exhibition form Uzbekistan including a yurt described as a "men's recreational tent" - essentially where the men went of an evening to drink, smoke and whatever. I had interesting conversations with some of the exhibitors about their culture. I suggest to Prof. Price that as a leading rug scholar and scientist, he should try an experiment i.e pin an old Turkmen chuval to the wall, get stoned, and look at it to see if it "waved". I think he thought that was below his dignity.

email:
Fri, Dec 28th, 2018 10:41:53 AM

And what "highlights" are you referring to, John?

As for steev price=clown and the rest of his fractured rug fairy tale compatriots? Who could possibly care or pay one minute's attention to anything that goes on in that rug-romper room...

Author: John Lewis
Thu, Dec 27th, 2018 03:45:36 AM

Hi, I don't doubt your dating. I just had a passing thought of the debate that would ensue on Steve Price's site (about the highlights).

email:
Tue, Dec 25th, 2018 02:42:50 PM

or perhaps dating the engsi circa 1700 or earlier?

If so please, once again, realize we are serious.

email:
Mon, Dec 24th, 2018 02:24:31 PM

Hey John:

What's the Ha Ha for?

Our "good will to all"?

If so please realize we mean it...

Author: john lewis
Mon, Dec 24th, 2018 07:58:33 AM

ha ha - and seasons greetings to you.

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service